P.O. Box 152
Olga, Washington 98279
|Since 1989, we have been welcoming guests to our inn to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the San Juan Islands. We serve hearty breakfasts to get every vacation day off to a wonderful start. All our rooms have queen-size beds. Three rooms upstairs have sweeping views of Buck Bay, Lopez Island, and the Olympic Mountains.
|WEST ROOM:||Private bath, restful peach color. $135.00|
|LIBRARY ROOM:||Enjoy our collection of books and sunny deck. Private bath across the hall. Robes provided. Silver grey. $135.00|
|EAST ROOM:||Private bath, cheery yellow. $135.00|
- All rooms have private baths.
- Guests enjoy hearty breakfasts in the Sunroom between the hours of 8:00 and 9:30 a.m.
- Check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Check-out time is before 12 noon. Advance arrangements can be made for later check-in.
- The hosts will be delighted to assist in dining and sightseeing arrangements.
- Sorry, but the Sand Dollar Inn cannot accommodate pets or smokers.
Advance reservations must be guaranteed by money order, check, Visa or MasterCard deposit for first night or half the stay, whichever is greater.
A seven-day cancellation notice is required. A $15.00 fee will be charged for cancelling a reservation. If you cancel in less than 7 days from your reservation, you will be responsible for the room unless we re-rent it. In any case, a $15 fee will be charged.